TriMet Published: 17 July 2017
Hop Fastpass™ is the new ticket to ride transit in the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area. The electronic fare system allows seamless access to TriMet, C-TRAN or Portland Streetcar services.
With a simple tap of a Hop card or contactless bank card, riders can pay for their trips on TriMet buses and trains, C-TRAN buses and Vine, and on Portland Streetcar.
Hop is convenient
- Cards are available for $3 at transit offices and retail stores including Fred Meyer and Safeway. More stores to come.
- Riders can load with cash in stores or link to debit or credit accounts using the Hop mobile app, 1-844-MYHOPCARD or at myhopcard.com. There’s also an easy-to-use auto-load feature.
Hop saves money
- Once reaching the cost of a day pass, rides are free for the rest of the day.
- Once reaching the cost of a month pass, rides are free for the rest of the month.
Hop is safe and secure
- Registered cardholders enjoy lost-card protection, which safeguards their balance in the event of loss or theft.
- Travel data is collected anonymously and will never be sold to a third party.