Oregon Gymnastics Academy in Beaverton will host a summer's worth of fun beginning Monday, June 19.
The academy's preschool-aged and school-aged camps are designed to entertain children with gym time, arts and crafts, weekly themes, swimming and field trips.
A full day camp at the academy, 16305 N.W. Bethany Ct., will run from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.; a half day is from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. or noon to 3 p.m. Drop-ins are allowed if space permits.
Pre-registration is required for daycare before and after the camp session. Visit the academy's Website, www.ogagym.org, to download a summer camp brochure and application. Or e-mail Elisa Rydman for more information at [email protected].
The camps are scheduled for:
• June 19 to 24: Artist's Extravaganza, field trip to Barowski's Studios;
• June 26 to 30: Kids In The Kitchen, field trip to the Oregon Culinary Institute;
• July 3 to 7: America the Beautiful, field trip to Oaks Amusement Park;
• July 10 to 14: Winter Olympics, field trip to Lloyd Center Ice Rink;
•July17to21: Summertime Fun, field trip to Sauvie Island;
• July 24 to 28: South of the Border, field trip to Tres Hermanas Tortilla Factory;
• July 31 to Aug. 4: All the Animals in the Zoo, field trip to The Oregon Zoo;
•Aug.7to11: Reduce/Reuse/Recycle! Field trip to the World Forestry Center;
• Aug. 14 to 18: All Around the World, field trip to rhe Japanese Gardens; and
• Aug. 21 to 25: Sports Mania,fieldtripto Hawthorne Athletic Farms.