HGTV's reality TV series, "My First Place," is back for a sixth season and coming to Portland, and surrounding areas to film first-time homebuyers as they journey through the trials and tribulations of looking for, bidding on, and buying their first place.
Each half-hour episode features people making their dream of homeownership a reality.
Producers of the show are looking for future homebuyers who are:
- Just starting the home-buying process for their first place
- Are fun, enthusiastic, and have a great story to tell
- Willing to share their personal and financial struggles with television viewers
- Looking to purchase within a 90 minute radius of downtown Portland
- Hoping to close before the end of Fall 2009
Candidates who are chosen for the show will also receive a housewarming surprise gift at the end of shooting to thank them for being on the show. Singles, couples and families are all encouraged to apply.
"My First Place" airs at 10 p.m. EST on Sunday nights and is produced by High Noon Entertainment in Denver, CO.
Interested in being considered for the show, or know someone who may? Contact associate producer Sara Adams at (303) 712-3125 or [email protected]