- Portland Rose Festival.
- Published: 24 June 2016
The Rose Festival's Events calendar is full for a big weekend of events with a flurry of diverse outings designed to fit Portland's multicultural interests. For best planning support, go to RoseFestival.org/event-calendar for times, directions and helpful links to the following highlighted rosy events:
- Fire on the Water: Dragon Boat Art Show - continues its run through August 30 in the Antoinette Hatfield Hall - Portland5. 1111 SW Broadway, Portland. Free admission.
- Rockaway Beach Pirate Festival - Friday through Sunday - Ocean's Edge Wayside, Rockaway Beach, Oregon. Free admission.
- Good in the Neighborhood Multicultural Festival - Friday through Sunday, Lillis-Albina Park, North Flint & Russell Streets, Portland. Free admission.
- Rose Festival Art show presented by the Oregon Society of Artists - Daily through June 30, 2185 SW Park Place, Portland. Free admission.
- Mock's Crest "Ruddigore" by Gilbert and Sullivan - Thursday through Sunday, Mago Hunt Theater, University of Portland, 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland. Tickets available.
- Recycled Arts Festival presented by Clark County Environmental Services - Saturday and Sunday - Esther Short park, Vancouver, Washington. Free admission.
- Royal Rosarians Milk Carton Boat Race presented by the Oregon Dairy and Nutrition Council - Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Westmoreland Casting Pond, SE Mcloughlin & Bybee, in the Sellwood neighborhood, Portland. Free admission.
As Portland's Official Festival, The Rose Festival attracts over one million people to the Pacific Northwest every year. By sharing community pride, the Rose Festival provides Portland with fun and entertainment for all ages and generates more than $70 million for the region's economy and local businesses.
The Rose Festival Foundation is a non-profit that serves the community by providing families with events and programs that promote the arts, education and volunteerism. We value environmental responsibility, cultural diversity, patriotism and our floral heritage.