05 28 2016
  11:02 am  
read latest

breaking news


Portland State University seeks:


DRC Intake Specialist (.75 FTE):
Professional needed to work as an Intake Specialist who will be responsible for reviewing documentation and working with students to determine reasonable accommodations to provide equal access to all university programs and activities.
Community College Liaison/Academic Adviser:
Professional needed to work as Academic Adviser in the Community College Relations/Undergraduate Advising & Support Center.
For position descriptions, refer to PSU Human Resources website
http://www.hrc.pdx.edu, under the heading of "Faculty and Administrative Openings", call 503-725-8386, or email hansencj@pdx.edu
PSU is an AA/EO institution and welcomes applications from diverse candidates and candidates who support diversity.

Commenting Guidelines

  • Keep it clean: Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language
  • No personal attacks: We reserve the right to remove offensive comments
  • Be truthful: Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything
  • Be nice: No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person
  • Help us: If you see an abusive post, let us know at info@theskanner.com
  • Keep to topic: We will remove irrelevant posts and spam
  • Share with us: We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts; the history behind an article

Recently Published by The Skanner News

  • Default
  • Title
  • Date
  • Random
load morehold SHIFT key to load allload all
Carpentry Professionals


Artists Rep Grand Concourse