Grow Your Own Good Food
For aspiring urban farmers and community land stewards
November 15, 2011
|Farmer Jerry at CROPS|
• Classroom training, field trips and an online learning platform
• Hands-on, in-the-field apprenticeship with experienced local farmers
• OSU's established Growing Farms: Successful Whole Farm Management Workshop Series, which is focused on farm business planning.
Click here to find out more and apply
There are two tracks for participation in BUFA
Track 1: The time commitment for this track is 550 hours over 8 months. (30 participants maximum)
Track 2: Without the hands-on in-the-field training this track is 120 hours over 8 months. (10 participants maximum)
• Application period is open from November 15, 2011 to January 15, 2012.
• Program begins on April 4, 2012
We value a diverse community, built on inclusion, equity and cultural competence. Together we can create vibrant, strong communities and a solid foundation for future generations. Minorities, women, and qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.